STUDENTS BOOK PRIVATE LESSONS FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
*Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
* Developing confidence to practice in group settings
* Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession
* Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
* Cultivating a bespoke therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back or other pain
* Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
* Deepening a meditation practice
* Benefitting from special attention to master challenging poses
* Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
Private Lessons are held in the comfort of the students own home and bespoke sessions are tailored to the students required yoga practice.
I can also offer private Yoga Trapeze Sessions in Kettering or Northampton during the summertime.
Sessions can be Restorative, Gentle, Dynamic or a mixture of disciplines. Meditation, Pranayama and Final Relaxation are also part of each individual session.
Sessions are available for 60 or 90 minutes
To organise a consultation or to enquire about Private 1 2 1 sessions and the cost email me at;